The Mayo Clinic Alumni Association was formally incorporated in 1915.
To promote and preserve excellence in medical practice, education and research; to strengthen the bonds of heritage and shared human and professional experience, and to perpetuate Mayo Clinic’s standard of excellence.
We have more than 25,000 members who live and work in more than 80 countries around the world. These individuals:
- Practice medicine, conduct biomedical research and work in other careers around in all 50 U.S. states and in more than 80 countries around the world
- Represent every medical specialty and subspecialty
- Serve as faculty members of leading medical schools
- Publish in top scientific journals
- Hold leadership positions in national medical specialty organizations
- Share their expertise in fields outside of healthcare
- Work to improve their communities
The Mayo Clinic Alumni Association (MCAA) is incorporated in the state of Minnesota and operates from the Alumni Center in the Siebens Building (fifth floor) on the Mayo Clinic campus in Rochester, Minnesota. The Mayo Clinic Alumni Center was made possible by gifts from generous alumni.