Recent Mayo Clinic rankings
Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine in Top 10 Best Medical Schools
- One of Top 10 Best Medical Schools for third consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 6 nationally, in five-way tie with other medical schools — up from No. 9 ranking in 2019
- More than 80% of Mayo medical students graduate with a research manuscript published in a peer-reviewed journal — more than twice national average
Newsweek — ‘World’s Best Hospitals’
- Ranked No. 1 in world for cutting-edge efforts in cancer research, including targeted immunotherapy, clinical trials for pediatric patients with brain tumors, and pioneering carbon ion therapy treatment center on Florida campus
- Mayo Clinic in Arizona ranked No. 15 in U.S.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida ranked No. 30 in U.S.
Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence
- Mayo Clinic Hospital — Rochester, including the Children’s Hospital, recognized as Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence by Infectious Diseases Society of America — a first-time honor
- Recognizes organizations that deliver high-quality care and consistently execute new antimicrobial stewardship principles