Registration Now Open for 2017 Alumni Association Biennial Meeting
Mayo Clinic Alumni Association 70th Biennial Meeting
“The future of medical education and cutting edge innovation”
October 5-7, 2017
Register online. Early bird pricing through June 30, 2017.
Hosted by Mayo Clinic in Florida
Scientific sessions will be held in Kinne and Walker auditoriums at Mayo Clinic in Florida
Welcome Reception – Thursday, October 5, 2017
Scientific Sessions and President’s Gala – Friday, October 6, 2017
Priestley Society and General Scientific Sessions, Social Activities – Saturday, October 7, 2017
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent for their participation in the activity.
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
200 Ponte Vedra Blvd.
Ponte Vedra, FL 32082
Hotel Reservation Information:
- Rates: $269/$289/$309 per room per night (good for three days before and after the conference dates)
- Reservations can be made online or by phone 888-839-9145 (be sure to mention “Mayo Clinic Alumni Association Group” when calling for reservations)
- Reservations must be made by September 4, 2017 to obtain these rates
- Check in time is after 4 p.m., check out time is before Noon. The first night’s room rate will be charged at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations received 72 hours prior to arrival will be refunded in full.